Paying since: 10.10.2008__________________________Last update: 21.06.2011


Only 1 day activity required to earn $4


* New 2x16 forced matrix from Pif43 and AdzOnFire trusted admins! Advertise only to PRO members! Pay small one-time fee and get in early. Then e-mail me and I'll pay you $2 Payment proof
* Plan to join new forex broker? Join through CashBackForex and earn rebates
* Join and get 3 solo ads, 500 guaranteed visits and 5000 banner impressions Payment proof
* Xpango - complete one FREE offer and get $2 from me. Check here
* Test websites and earn (I've earned already $5.415)
* Totally FREE quality traffic from back-links and link partners
* Check here and push your site traffic up to new dimensions


Already paid to members 58.5 dollars More proofs here
Last payment at 28.01.2011. Click for proof

2 UNIQUE PROFIT SHARING PROGRAMS
My received
payments
* Join with both of the programs.
* Then upgrade in at least one of them.
* Send me your user name and Alertpay ID to zettler1@gmail.com .
* I transfer $2 to your account. Sound fair?
* Still not enough? Then check "5 ways to earn $4"
and earn +$4 (total $6).
NB! I'll pay only once per person for this offer!



Buxify

This is random text-advert! It isn't a part of above offer!


26 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the payment! :)

    Zettler1 is honest and he does pay. I received my payment for InstantlyPTC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zettler1 is great! I got payment for instantly ptc. No problems at all.

    Ward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Freinds,
    First of all I am thankfull to Zettler1.He has paid my first payment for clicking 206 ads on Dingobux within minutes. Zettler1 is honest and he does pay.So you can join all programs under him for earning more money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received $1 just for signing up free programs.
    Thanks Zettler1 and good luck

    Lubo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear All,
    Today I received $1 just for signing up free programs.This is my second payment from Zettler1.
    Thanks Zettler1 and good luck.I will earn more from you by clicking more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today i received my Second payment from Zettler1.I received $1 just for signing up free programs.
    I am going to earn money from Zettler1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear zettler1
    Thank you for my payment.It was my first payment from Internet.I have earned it by just joining some websites under zettler1.Once again thank you zettler1.Easy way to earn more money is click on surf ads & earn more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for 1$ payment. I can have trust in u now .I will remain active now on.Sry for my english

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my 2nd payment from Zettler1. He's true to his word and will pay. Thanks Zettler1!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank u for my first payment.......

    ReplyDelete
  11. thankyou verymuch zettler!! It was my first payment and i´m happy for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thx for the payment zettler. Got paid after signup for 6 ptc and me2everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is Rodney Freire From Brazil.
    Thxs zettler1 for the payment.
    Now I will sign up for others sites and make 200 clicks each.
    See U.

    ReplyDelete
  14. got another payment for clicking 206 on buxify

    ReplyDelete
  15. my 3rd payment received by registering at downline builder and also register program in the downline builder website

    ReplyDelete
  16. 4th payment received for clicking 206 times on bux.gs

    ReplyDelete
  17. 5th payment by zettler again after 206 clicks on bux junction

    ReplyDelete
  18. 6th payment by zettler for 206 clicks on neobux

    ReplyDelete
  19. my 7th and last payment by zettler for reaching 206 in palmbux. Thx zettler for all your payment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thx Zettler for $4.00 payment in minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. budi alias beyoutheiSeptember 8, 2009 at 4:52 PM

    Thanks for fast payment, I hope we can co-op at others sites.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very well! it's the best payment system! thank you author enormous

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the $3.5 received from you thorugh AlertPay today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks zettler for $4 payment! Really great work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks a lot ZETTLER. I thought,I will not be paid at all. But I am surprised when saw a later within 5 minutes.YOU HAVE GOT PAID .WOW.. That's really amazing. You are the honest one.

    ReplyDelete
  26. very nice blog you have here, great job, I am bookmarking it right now.

    ReplyDelete